Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A NEW DOG PERHAPS?

MEET JACKSON!!

my cousin mary breeds Pomeranians and she had 3. the momma and daddy are used to breed all of there $600!!! puppies and this little guy is a year and a half and from one ofthe previous litters. they kept him since he was born, but he was just sort of being pushed into the background.(his dad had some territorial issues) so when i went to visit this past weekend i brought the little guy home with me. currently, me and devin, my boyfriend, are living at my parents house and they already have another dog and a cat and they don't want any other animals right now.

this really makes me sad because i've never had a dog of my own and Jackson is my doggy soulmate i believe. he has slept in our bed with us, pressed right up against my body and playfully claws at my face every morning to wake me up. HE IS JUST SOOOOO CUTE! and he makes me really really happy.

i've been reading a few blogs about new moms, or moms-to-be, and they seem to be having the same feelings i am having over this dog. haha! i don't plan on having kids anytime soon, but Jackson is like the baby i always wanted. he is cute. he is smart. and he just loves unconditionally. i have never experienced unconditional love from something and it is the most warm/fuzzy feeling i have ever felt.

hopefully, with christmas only being a few weeks away, my parents will change their minds. jackson would be the best xmas present ever :)

1 comment:

  1. i had to return jackson the monday after i wrote this post :( hopefully devin's work will pick up again so we can get our own place and get jackson back.(my cousin says shes gonna save him for us!!!)

    ReplyDelete