Monday, December 27, 2010

BUSY BEE

HAHA this is a christmas photo my mom forced me and devin to take in our new christmas clothes(devin did borrow that fashion-y levi's cardigan from my dad though!) i got alot of really great clothes for christmas from my fav place ever, forever21. literally this entire outfit is from there haha!


my favorite animal is a deer, i LOVE my deer tattoo, and i got this super cute deer diamond necklace!



i also collect Russian nesting dolls! and devin's aunt Sunny got me this cute little jewelery box

here are my complete sets of the dolls
as you can see, the 3 smallest ones are insanely tiny!


overall, christmas was alright this year, aside from devin being a poop head! ill probably be writing more christmas posts for the next week or so, i didn't want to flood this with too many photos.

i still need to think of some new years resolutions by the way, im hopoing 2011 is better than 2010!

suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment